RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Wow nice, did you see how cool is the button down command for the wagon?

Apologies, I'm not certain what you meant? Putting down the transport shields to fire?

Anyway, a very cool vehicle to use ... though sadly I expect to find out in the not too distant future how vulnerable they are to return fire ... :eek:

Hehehe But at least he knows it's a möbelwagen :P

Well ... given that at the very least he knows it was hit a very high RoF 37mm AP-capable weapon system, it could only (?) otherwise have been an Sd Kfz 7/2?

In survivability terms for me (particularly to equal calibre weapons and up), I'm not sure that there's a lot of difference between the two of them, nor therefore too much that I gave away ...

Anyway, I thought the pics worth posting to show off Juju's great UI mod, Aris's lovely T-70 mod (along with all the others, of course) and BF's great hit decals showing the cluster of penetrating hits ... that's all!

Anyway, I thought the pics worth posting to show off Juju's great UI mod, Aris's lovely T-70 mod (along with all the others, of course) and BF's great hit decals showing the cluster of penetrating hits ... that's all!

Aw, thanks man! :)

Well ... given that at the very least he knows it was hit a very high RoF 37mm AP-capable weapon system, it could only (?) otherwise have been an Sd Kfz 7/2?

In survivability terms for me (particularly to equal calibre weapons and up), I'm not sure that there's a lot of difference between the two of them, nor therefore too much that I gave away ...

Well he could have thought it was a simple 37mm flak gun ;)

You should try Aris' hit decals btw. Vast improvement over BF's (Saferight's needs normalmaps to be better than Aris', but other than that it's close)

Well he could have thought it was a simple 37mm flak gun ;)

You should try Aris' hit decals btw. Vast improvement over BF's (Saferight's needs normalmaps to be better than Aris', but other than that it's close)

You seem to want to have the last word about my pics and my battle: let's just say I've been put in my place, and leave it at that.

I believe the image Phil posted was, in fact, a bit of deception. By leading his opponent to believe he had a Mobelwagen strategically placed behind the "toolshed", he discouraged the enemy from venturing anywhere near his ammo dump.

Misinformation has its place.

Well played, Sir.

You seem to want to have the last word about my pics and my battle: let's just say I've been put in my place, and leave it at that.

Admittedly, I am one of those who relish in getting the last word when in an argument, but I wasn't arguing with you.

It was just a friendly tease, and I sincerely hope you didn't take any offense :(

are they "in" the house or not? the whole squad was in the house, but with target arc the turn befor one team move out of the house by itself. not sure if the engine thinks they are in the house or not. they are all kneeling like in the house.

CM_Red_Thunder_2014_05_12_01_36_32_623.jpg

are they "in" the house or not? the whole squad was in the house...

It's a squad, in a house. Who knows what they'll do next?!

Seriously, though, a Target Arc is equivalent to a Face command. When you try and drop a Face command you'll see the "highlighted" ASs the squad will take up. Looks like if you'd used a Face instead of a TA, you'd've seen a highlighted AS outside the house. Probably because there aren't anywhere near enough windows for the whole squad to look thataway. Generally, it's best to split squads into teams if you're going into buildings; even with Russkies, there shouldn't be any downside to, for example, putting one team into the building you're focused on here, and the other in the one that butts up to it.

up to this point i never had problems with that, as far is i can remember squads where never allowed to leave a house on a face command or similar, that would be fatal if that was standard.

i split squads alright when its needed, but they spill out the front door nowadays instead of staying in the middle of the room when there is no space?

i used TA.

i like to believe this is a bug, never had it happen befor and i issued countless TA´s and face commands in this same manner befor, never saw that once. i thought maybe others recognize it.

up to this point i never had problems with that, as far is i can remember squads where never allowed to leave a house on a face command or similar, that would be fatal if that was standard.

i split squads alright when its needed, but they spill out the front door nowadays instead of staying in the middle of the room when there is no space?

i used TA.

i like to believe this is a bug, never had it happen befor and i issued countless TA´s and face commands in this same manner befor, never saw that once. i thought maybe others recognize it.

It may be the house is situated on a half an AS. Building size and placement can potentially impact this. One of the reasons we always ask for saves before a beta tester will discuss if it is a bug is we need to know everything before rushing to judgement. It is possible there is an issue with the structure, but without the save there really is nothing for anyone to chew on.

I almost never have a whole squad moving as a unit and placing like this so I don't have any prior comparative data to work from.

i may have a save, send me a mail address by PM i can send it to. it is likely i have one made in this situation.

i split the hq every time to get smal hq unit, squads not always, and not early to save input.

PM sent and oddly enough I ran into the same item in CMFI myself. It is a house positioned across the mid point of a couple AS. Be curious to see yours but I at least have something to work with.