Downloading ...

Okay, I'll be the one to say it:

Great Ajax, you're a Bone-head.

Let me quote the email you must have also received:

ATTENTION! We are offering these early downloads exclusively to pre-order customers as a reward for your trust and loyalty. In your best interest, please do not tell anyone else about it, or the download servers may be flooded with a lot of new customers, robbing you of your ability to download the game quickly.

Thank you for your consideration of everyone else who also pre-ordered.

He did nothing wrong. They just don't want us to give out the download link, and nobody has. Saying you are downloading the game does not flood the download server.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I didnt walk into that one.

No big deal. I cant do anything about it anyway as im at work and most of my Friday is shot anyway.

If there is one thing you learn its patience. Nothing is worth getting too worked up over.

Not much of a believer in karma either. Where I live far too many use it as a cop out for their situation in life. Instead if trying to better themselves they quote karma and go about their lazy ways.

Hmmm..the wording does us other customers little credit..most of us are loyal customers but we can't afford the delivery charges if we could pre order the download only then I'm sure most of us would have done so.

Yeah, it kinda smarts having bought every single CM game they have made and just because I'm unemployed now and can't buy this one, I'm not "loyal"?

:(

I mean, I get the meaning, but the wording hurts :(

They should throttle the network.

USA gets priority. Everyone else 25% capacity.

What?

Kindly go F yourself if that was serious.

Most of the ones that have to wait several days, maby even a week for their physical copies to arrive (and on top of that have to pay alot more, sometimes more than 2x the price for shipping) should for some reason be punished further?

That's real friendly of you...

What?

Kindly go F yourself if that was serious.

Most of the ones that have to wait several days, maby even a week for their physical copies to arrive (and on top of that have to pay alot more, sometimes more than 2x the price for shipping) should for some reason be punished further?

That's real friendly of you...

Calm down...I was just joking. Its Friday and im just gearing up for a great weekend RT or not.

Most of the ones that have to wait several days, maby even a week for their physical copies to arrive

Sorry to burst any bubbles, but the following was included in the e-mail:

"The physical goods for the game are going to start shipping within the

next 4-6 weeks out of our US location."

Oh all right, I forgive you.

But tensions are high, don't be messing around like that.

Im in an ornery state of mind being its the weekend and its going to be a nice one after a long period of needed rain.

I should have put a smiley wink after the comment in jest...im not at home on my normal computer, but using a smartphone that sometimes gets wierd when I use it online.

Anyway enjoy RT.

It has started to download the Windows version (I am on a Mac): I don't remember seeing a place where I had a choice. Any Mac users got an idea?

Thanks

it depends I believe on what you ordered. Go to the my accounts page to confirm what you ordered. If it is inadvertently showing the wrong OS I'd open a ticket with BF

This is exactly the reason why they should do a download only pre-order, I don't care about any discounts but I don't want to wait for Ze Game!! :D

Giving $27,- for DHL just to have a box I don't use and a manual I read already is a bit of a waste.