Bedford truck ammo load

I did a quick search for previous comments about the Bedford QLT TT truck that British "Lorried" motorised infantry battalions get, and didn't find anything specific to my query...

There are two points I wondered about:

1. The lorried platoon is 36 men, and gets a 30-space truck. How did the spare 6 keep up on long road marches? 6 would just fill a jeep, so should the platoon CO have a jeep for his team and the mortar section?

2. The dismounted version of the platoon has 1 PIAT, with 6 bombs. The mounted version has the PIAT on the TT, but only one single, solitary round for it (for comparison, their halftrack mounted "Motor" colleagues get 9 rounds on the ride that has the PIAT)... This seems like a typo that could be corrected easily while you're setting up a patch. Or creating an upgrade package. Especially an upgrade package that's addressing the ammo resupply issue in increased depth.