Red Thunder release poll

umlaut

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does this work?

The people who have PRE-ORDERED (like me) will receive an email telling us when RT is going to be released so that we can down load it before the general release - I presume to spread the load on the servers - so what time are we talking about? The time I get my email? The time it goes on pre-order release? The time it goes on general release?

Yes the people who pre-order get an e-mail when the game is released so they can download it first before the official announcement. Someone, of course, will announce it on the forum and then the wait begins for those who did not pre-order. :) From what i have seen, it's usually only a few hours to maybe a half a day before the official BFC announcement.

öhöm , thous ho are pre order it dont know when game is gona go out . thye tjust get message to them e-mail box when its ready to download. i pre ordered fortres of italy; gustav line and i dont think sou they are chansed methods any way.

edit : Davek say it faster than i ^^

I think you are missing my point. The Pre-Release people will know in Advance when it is being released and could then just pop onto the site and vote for a date over the next say 48 hours.

OK, I see your point now. Thanks. :)

With this in mind I´ll have to add a new rule to our little contest:

Guesstimates posted within the last 24 hours before the release of Red Thunder will not be part of the competition

(Hope this solves it)

OK, I see your point now. Thanks. :)

With this in mind I´ll have to add a new rule to our little contest:

Guesstimates posted within the last 24 hours before the release of Red Thunder will not be part of the competition

(Hope this solves it)

Or from known mailing of pre-orders, even if 24 hrs would normally cover that. :)