New Opponant for Red Thunder

I take no great joy in wins or losses. I find enjoyment in crafting plans that actually work out once all the unpredictable events are thrown in, that the plan though very un-similar to the preplanned concept has worked and the results are what I was striving for.

Yep, and you can do that while winning or loosing. I think we have a similar attitude towards playing. I have played and am playing @slynipper - he *is* good. I have no idea what our record because I am terrible at keeping track but he is one of the more challenging opponents I have faced.

I am ACanadinCat over at the Blitz.

I just want to chip in and say that my post was made purely in fun.

I'm surprised so many seem to take your posts so seriously, slysniper.

I know yours was in that content and I smiled at it poking fun of my claim also. I put it out there so I should have expected such things - right :)

It sure did help me pick up some players quickly that want to take me on, so that is a good thing in the end.

Yep, and you can do that while winning or loosing. I think we have a similar attitude towards playing. I have played and am playing @slynipper - he *is* good. I have no idea what our record because I am terrible at keeping track but he is one of the more challenging opponents I have faced.

I am ACanadinCat over at the Blitz.

Thanks

I should give you praise also, we have had some good challenging battles and you are the best player I am playing presently also. It has been enjoyable and like you just mentioned, I think in some ways we are similar in our attitude toward the game.

If Canadian Cat is vouching for your skill level that's good enough for me

Yeah Weapon42 (aka Weapon2010) is currently forth (measured by ELO) on the ladder and my record against him contains a bit of luck. I certainly learned from playing on the ladder. I started out only playing people way above me. I have kind of gotten away from that a bit - time to refocus and challenge the top players and get my hinnie handed to me again:-) Once some slots open up...

Well, I wish I could take more player on, but Sorry I cannot. I like to keep my turn rate at a turn per day if I can, if the opponent does similar.

I have a set number of games and players that give me that ability in what I generally have in time to give to this pastime - So with these two new add ons I am pretty sure I am at the limit of where I like to keep it so that it is pleasurable instead of work.

But as with many things there will come a time again I will be looking for someone new, so maybe then. I look for players here because I am not a member in the clubs and dont see that changing unless I cannot find some players here.

Slysniper, you've descended on the forum like the Angel Of Death wearing a black hood and wielding a scythe. The very incarnation of the tenth plague mentioned in Exodus.

Now, that's funny.

Now I like kicking some Butt as much as the next guy. But for me only if the opponent is talented or in a battle where the odds are against me.

But I'm no death angel:D

Actually, either I have battles that I look like I am superman or at times I can have battles that I show the strength of being as strong as a single sheet of toilet paper.

So what kind of plague would that be. :o