New Opponant for Red Thunder

I would like to pick up someone who is interested in playing HTOH Scenario's from the game.

I will only warn you that you should have a decent skill level or you better like to lose.:)

I would just like this set up now so we can jump right into a battle right after it gets released.

I would like to pick up someone who is interested in playing HTOH Scenario's from the game.

I will only warn you that you should have a decent skill level or you better like to lose.:)

I would just like this set up now so we can jump right into a battle right after it gets released.

I am up for it Mr Slysniper but I am not sure what HTOH is? do you mean H2HH?

Slysniper,

A challenge like that cannot be passed up. FYI, few beat me, none consistently. If you still need an opponent, I am available.

Semper Fi

Stndrtnfhr

Well, since you appear to be a marine, I can pick you up also. I Was from 80-87

But that is it for new opponants, I have a number I games I like to keep going at one time and that will fill it for sure.

I will private message you also.

Easy for you to say. Them things take alot of work, and that is without doing all the fancy stuff Bill likes to do in his.

Is it easier for me to say ? :D

It's just that, with the goodly trash talk in your gauntlet-throwing and the picking-up thereof ;) we need to know who ends up eating crow. :)

Is it easier for me to say ? :D

It's just that, with the goodly trash talk in your gauntlet-throwing and the picking-up thereof ;) we need to know who ends up eating crow. :)

Well, scenarios can be one sided, so winning is not a given for any player.

But as for my trash talk. I have been playing these games for many of years, over that time frame I have played many a player, out of them there has been a small percentage of good players which have similar skills and I find we are basically on the same level and can have great games and hopefully a long lasting chance to play each other many times. And enjoy the challenge of playing a good opponant.

Now only one person can I give credit to for being a amazing player and we must have played at least 15 -20 battles against each other and I can easily say he was better than anyone else I have played and it showed in his games. Best feeling in the world when you can win one against someone like that.

But putting it out there does get some wanting to take you on. So if they want to, we will let you know how things go.

I lose battles plenty, but I also play the side plenty that has the harder challenge.

slysniper

Nothing wrong with a little good hearted trash talking, with that being said why don't you join a good competitive ladder like The Blitz Cmx2 ladder, a lot of very good players lurk there,I for one would love to trounce you!

I would have to look back at some old files but I thought we had played and I also recall you not on the trouncing end of things, but I might be remembering incorrectly :)

I have no interest in ladders or the games around the game in Ladders.

I really don't like QB's much or the types of battles they create. I find them Boring and somewhat predictable.

I have been invited to play for teams but did not take that too serious.

The one player that I mentioned which is by far the best I have ever played, was a leading player for many years in the early CMX1 days until he was tired of it. Now we played for many years and I know he won more than I, I still won my share and some of them in battles that I had the disadvantage.

I like scenarios, I like ones that have good military types of objectives and that give you a chance to use some tactics.

I do not try to learn how to micro-play the hell out of the game but learn to play it for what it allows and find good general decisions are much more important than getting each unit to be trying for the perfect play.

I take no great joy in wins or losses. I find enjoyment in crafting plans that actually work out once all the unpredictable events are thrown in, that the plan though very un-similar to the preplanned concept has worked and the results are what I was striving for.

I have managed to find enjoyment with how I play and I need no club to fill any needs. If I run out of good player to play. I look into a club then

slysniper

This is where your lack of knowledge really shows, you don't have to play any qbs on ladders, you can, if you choose play all scenarios, so you can show us your vast tactical skillset.You can talk the talk about how great you are, but a ladder is where you must post results and is where you must walk the walk.I understand why you have no interest in ladders, most likely reason is your not very good!lol

And btw , we never played.

slysniper

This is where your lack of knowledge really shows, you don't have to play any qbs on ladders, you can, if you choose play all .

Sorry, but you misread my words.

One statement points out I have no interest in ladders

The next explains I am not a fan of QB's

The two comments were not meant to be together as you think, but I can see why you thought that.

slysniper

show us your vast tactical skillset.You can talk the talk about how great you are, but a ladder is where you must post results and is where you must walk the walk.I understand why you have no interest in ladders, most likely reason is your not very good!lol

And btw , we never played.

:) Well I am not too concerned about what you think. And I really am not trying to brag or claim any great skill level. I am just pointing out I can play the game well and was wanting good competition. I will let those I play decide what type of player I am and how good that is.

My comments did get a little out of line since some of the post here were questioning me. I generally would not address such comments for just the reason we now see what comments they create.

As for playing you, Sorry if I am mistaken, but I do have it recorded I played

Someone with the call sign Weapon and it was two matches (but it does not have the 2010 behind it) So maybe another person.