Bridges still aren't right.

The little kink in the movement path off of bridges probably has a worse effect on bridge crossing than I used to experience before the MG fixes to bridges. At least a straight move in one leg across a bridge worked and got the vehicle clear of the bridge. Now, every single vehicle seems to have a bit of a dance around at the far end of the bridge, and with cumbersome vehicles like half tracks, it can take minutes for one vehicle to sort itself out.

My particular beef at the moment is the sixth mission in A Moment in Time: A Sonny Day. The blockage at the bridge into the first village is leaving my half tracks out on a limb under harrassing fire, and it's not because there's any real reason for vehicles to bog down there. I have saves if this behaviour is not what the code should be producing.

Bridges seem to be much easier to use. Getting waypoints to land in the right place is vastly less of a rigmarole and, of course, you can now pass under a bridge, which is great. But having to watch every half track stagger through a tight right turn onto a traffic circle at the end of every bridge is painful.