The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

Another scum sucking noobie here wondering how this works.

I would love to sod off, but then if every SSN sodded off, there would be no SSNs to challenge.

And, isn't that the point? Or is it just to haze noobies, which I'm beginning to think is what this is really about.

Not where OJ used to live?

Thinking is your first mistake.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another scum sucking noobie here wondering how this works.

I would love to sod off, but then if every SSN sodded off, there would be no SSNs to challenge.

And, isn't that the point? Or is it just to haze noobies, which I'm beginning to think is what this is really about.

You haven't seen what we have in the cellar waiting for you, have you? Here's a hint: It isn't seventeen beautiful virgins.

Michael

Boo Radley you are NOT the ... how did you put it ... "The One and Only Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread". (Note carefully that I did NOT bold the false and libelous title itself.)

I am the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread ... FOR LIFE Boo Radley ... so unless you've a declaration writ in purple ink swaying the wide world from all three of the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread ... it's YOU who can SOD OFF!

Nice rules though, granted you copied them from me but it's nice to see them again, even without attribution.

Yours in Justicariatness,

Joe Shaw

JFLPCT

Boo Radley you are NOT the ... how did you put it ... "The One and Only Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread". (Note carefully that I did NOT bold the false and libelous title itself.)

I am the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread ... FOR LIFE Boo Radley ... so unless you've a declaration writ in purple ink swaying the wide world from all three of the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread ... it's YOU who can SOD OFF!

Nice rules though, granted you copied them from me but it's nice to see them again, even without attribution.

Yours in Justicariatness,

Joe Shaw

JFLPCT

Oh, he who lives in the past! Oh he who once was as a shining light and a leader of men! Oh he who was A JUSTICAR!

He who left. He who vacated. He who scarpered off. He who vamoosed. He who skittered away. He who abandoned. He who grew... bored!

You split the scene, Daddio, and I, Boo Radley, Auxiliary Back-up Justicar of the Peng Challeng Thread... did my duty. I stepped up. I took the tiller. I shouldered the burden. I stayed the course.

I minded the store.

And a whole bunch other metaphors for... what I did.

Don't think you can just sashay back in here, and it's business as usual, (Oh, we must all doff our chapeaus, Foul Old Joe's back in town)!

There's a new Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread in town, and he ain't you, Sparky.

He's me. I. No... me.

Both of you is "I", Boo. You could even gain the trinity with some modifications and a nine month wait.

As for Foul Old Joe, how can we be sure it is even he? It? Usurpation of titles and trophies unbestow'n is the way of the world now; it's no world for old men.

A hint for the SSN's out there - try reading the rules, then try comprehending the rules. If you can get that far, you will know what to do next. idjits.

Ahhhh yeah, this is just to good to pass up. I'm just going to pull up a chair and get some popcorn ready so I can watch two Justicars or whatever they call themselves go at it...this weekend is starting to look pretty entertaining. Anyone got a pool going on who whacks who first with their cane?

Yet again you prove your stupidness.

It's Old Foul Joe.

Pillock.

Noba.

Exactly Noba ... wow, who'd a thunk I'd ever say THAT.

Boo Radley, what part of "FOR LIFE" is confusing you ... not that I'd be surprised at anything confusing you, up to and including how to zip up your pants.

Joe

Well Demoted Boo, or should that be Demented?

No matter, it shows you have now reached the pinnacle of constructive

literature... hitting the backspace key until the words line up.

Well done lad. Now back to your crayons or the nurses will take them away.

Noba.

Exactly Noba ... wow, who'd a thunk I'd ever say THAT.

Boo Radley, what part of "FOR LIFE" is confusing you ... not that I'd be surprised at anything confusing you, up to and including how to zip up your pants.

Joe

So are we to assume that you're back for... well, I can't really say "for good", now can I? The only time "good" can be used in reference to you is if it's followed by the word "riddance".

For if you ARE back for the duration then you will be tolerated with the same gusto and joie de vivre, as you merited in the past.

But if you thought you'd just pop your head in and we'd all snap to with many a tugged forelock (DOWN, Bauhaus!), then you will be sadly disappointed.

We have no use for fair weather Justicars, Laddie-me-buck!

P.S. Dear Noba,

Shut up. No one listens to you, anyway.

I have a solution to this contretemps. The Justicar That Is should engage in a fight to the death with The Justicar That Was. If we are lucky, maybe neither one will survive. I suggest serrated butcher knives, although baseball bats have much to recommend them.

Michael

I think Dull Chef's Knives would be far more entertaining.

So!, Shaw rears his ugly head after years of hiding, he must be looking to borrow money.
Ah yes, the infamous Nidan1, the first among those who would choose the name Nidan one supposes.

Good to see you old man, say have I ever mentioned that I have a PayPal account?

Joe