Suggestion for BTS ;)

This one comes courtesy of my brother, who recently started working for a small game company started by a number of disaffected people who used to work for Crystal Dynamics. A couple of them were on the Pandemonium team, which was missing deadlines left and right. Crunch time was coming, the game absolutely HAD to ship in two weeks, and there just wasn't enough time left. At least not if they wanted to get any sleep. So one of them went out and bought a whole bunch of speed.... smile.gif

Ok, so I'm really not that desparate to get cm asap, and I like how battlefront doesn't force anybody to be done before they're done. But I just had to share the story. smile.gif

-John

Guest Big Time Software

Yesh, I know how that speed thing could happen. Probably did more harm than good though. Don't worry, we don't do drugs smile.gif As a matter of fact I have even had to stop having my one beer a day (with dinner) as my general lack of sleep causes it to go straight to my head, and I hate working with so much as a buzz on smile.gif

Steve