Man, this is discouraging.

I've been posting every couple days or so to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical, trying to get people interested and over here to check out the game, and it seems that nobody gives a crap.

If you have a few minutes, head on over and post something about this game. The more CM sells, the more money will be available for CM2's development.

DjB

Oh they notice. War-historical is a "reserved" lot but I've gotten quite a few emails from people who lurk there asking me questions about CM and the AARs...

I will be posting whenever a new article goes up on the TGN CM site to war-historical and compy.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic.. The only reason I didn't post about the FOW/AT article was since I knew the server would be moving soon so I didn't want to post and have no-one be able to access it. ;)

Anyways, most of the people at war-historical will see what CM has to offer for themselves at some stage after a CM-related post and will give it a shot. I truly believe most hardened wargamers will see the potential straight away and see that that potential isn't just being wasted (as we've all become accustomed to seeing with games in the past).

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Pc gamers aren't going to carry this title mac gamers are. You know how long its been since we have had a game of this caliber. Espically since no more close combat games are coming this way for mac. There will be many sales to mac owners. The best part this can run on an imac with no upgrade needed!

Guest KwazyDog

Actually its been ages since we had a game of this caliber on the pc for that matter ithai. I cant remember the last wargame that pushed new boundries like Cm will.

Id say that it'll be getting its fair share of pc version sales too wink.gif

I think the more correct thing to say is that it's been ages since anything this revolutionary has come out on ANY type of computer, fullstop (or period as Americans are wont to say wink.gif ).

I hadn't actually thought about the MAC angle very much (Steve and Charles will shoot me for admitting that wink.gif ) but its very true that Mac gamers are even more starved for quality wargames then users of ibm and ibm clones are.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers