Russian Voices.....are they new?

Just wondered if there is new voice acting for the Russians, or are they recycled from CMBB? Granted, it's been so long since I played CMBB I doubt I would know the difference...

If any of you fine Beta people know, and also any descriptions on the quality? I guess I'm curious if I'm going to be mod shopping for a "Screaming Soviets" mod or something after release... :D

Just wondered if there is new voice acting for the Russians, or are they recycled from CMBB? Granted, it's been so long since I played CMBB I doubt I would know the difference...

If any of you fine Beta people know, and also any descriptions on the quality? I guess I'm curious if I'm going to be mod shopping for a "Screaming Soviets" mod or something after release... :D

I doubt they'll be new, none of the others have been. But one thing that can be done to liven them up a bit is to recycle the A-Stan voices and add them in. Sorry, but I won't be screaming in Russian LOL. I'd probably bite my tongue off trying to pronounce everything.

Mord.

I doubt they'll be new, none of the others have been. But one thing that can be done to liven them up a bit is to recycle the A-Stan voices and add them in. Sorry, but I won't be screaming in Russian LOL. I'd probably bite my tongue off trying to pronounce everything.

Mord.

Come on Mord i know you shout blyat and suka!!!!

I have no idea whether the sound files in the Beta right now are from CM:A, CMBB, or recorded new. I'd have to fire up those games to cross-check and you'll have to trust me that there's much more important places I should be spending my beta testing time right now. :D

To my non-Russian speaking ear, they sound good. While I don't speak more than 50 words of Russian, I have spent a fair amount of time at various points in my life working and hanging about with Russians, and the voices sound authentic to me.