Mac Manual Please.

Just Pre-0rdered CMRT for delivery to the UK for $82 plus a possible additional tax so call it close to £60, which though I am happy to pay isn't cheap.

So is it to much to ask that we get if not a specific printed Mac Manual then at least a PDF. with details of the correct Mac key changes for the map editor.

I'd also like to have at least a bit of guidance on exactly what conversations you need to do to files to import a map from a Mac format to a PC as more than a year after the feature arriving I still can't use map overlays.

I am past the stage of needing to figure the basics out but in the early days it really was trial and error to toggle through the various building features and I still have difficulty some times when assigning groups and reinforcements to the AI as the key combinations on the Mac don't match the PC ones in the manuals.

Peter.

Thanks for the preorder!

Well, we never have and never will make a Mac only manual. It doesn't make any sense to do that. Doubles our work and expenses for only a tiny few places where there is an actual difference between the games.

What we can do is fix whatever incorrect key information there may be. I wasn't aware that we had any. If you want to list the sections here I'll make sure they get addressed.

Steve

:)

I forgot to add that I only use a Mac. Been using one since 1987 and only used PCs because I had to. Once we did the Mac port of CMx2's engine I haven't had a reason to use the PC. Er, except for gaming. But who has time to play games? ;)

Steve

Not even a boot camp partition Steve? I have bee using a Mac since Mac Plus days but still need a boot camp partiton for some items. No, never enough time to play enough games :D