Demos save you dollars, time

Zels77

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Not to mention no solutions and no alternatives (games that do NOT have any of the "bugs" he reports). I have to assume that's because the technology doesn't exist to correct the "issues" he has been reporting (at least, those that really are factual), and it would seem no other developer is able to surmount the so-called problems he lists because he hasn't listed any of them or games that are better. That being the case, that still puts BF at the front of the pack and a leader in the technology. As most all of us suspected. But never mind us. How about Jeffrey Paulding. You may know about him IntruderPI. He's the REAL infantry commander who did the tutorial series at Armchair General using CMBN. In his tutorials (and #2 especially, around the 8 minute mark) he describes using real world tactics in CM games because the game is so realistic. But, I suppose he too is just another fanatic, eh?

Anyway, there are those who like to debate certain points, and those who are "all knowing" and are only here to lecture the "poor and uninformed" on how things are. Period. I'm happy to debate with the former. I'm far too busy enjoying playing the game to be bothered with the latter, and you my friend, are definitely in the latter category. That is more than obvious when you say things like "I feel like talking to a wooden wall reading posts above."; a very good indication that you've read very little of what was said in the "posts above". It is clear that you know all and the rest of us are simply pawns of BF. Well, clear to you at least. So until you can come up with clear and decisive answers to the questions I posed to you, I think I'll go back to enjoying Combat Mission. Hope you won't miss me too much, or the rest of us, but I think you're going to be talking to that wall after this. Hope you're good at listening to echoes ;). Have a nice day.

Glenn

Yes burke, cause that kind of discussion (which is common here) is just making of soap bubbles - not anything constructive. But hey - I bet you still like it. Go ahead and keep watching.

Ahh still avoiding it eh? Well I'll have you know cartoon network isn't about just video anymore. They have games, and those games are PERFECT. I thought for sure you'd be all over that. Unless of course you are trying to be coy and pretend that isn't where you spend your time.

C'mon, admit it. You LOVE cartoon network. It is why you brought it up. That is what all this is really about, I get it. You don't need to be a closet cartoon network guy. Step out, step proud!

I'm shutting this down.

IntruderPl, you are officially warned. If you can not conduct yourself like a civilized adult, instead of a very angry and irrational axe grinder, you will lose your privilege to post here. Wading through the walls of utter BS to find the possible bits and pieces of a reasonable and factual standpoint is just too difficult.

Thousands of people post here, including those being critical of the game, and somehow they manage not to be jerks about it. The bar isn't that high, so if you fail to reach it I don't think anybody will wonder why you're no longer posting here.

Steve