This is a surprise!!

Wodin

Well, if we're talking horses, then maybe we ought to talk about motorcycles. After all, the front end of the overall Russian recon screen consists of whole formations of them. As someone noted, the GAZ is in, but not the jeep. We do have the BA-64, but I don't see either the White Scout Car or any sort of LL halftrack, which strikes me as odd, seeing as how we have both in earlier games.

Regards,

John Kettler

As someone noted, the GAZ is in, but not the jeep. We do have the BA-64, but I don't see either the White Scout Car or any sort of LL halftrack, which strikes me as odd, seeing as how we have both in earlier games.

Regards,

John Kettler

Sounds like there's gonna be a Lend Lease module...or the Lend Lease will be tied in to one.

Mord.

...but I don't see either the White Scout Car or...

Remember CMRT is the 'basegame release'. There's an entire laundry list of Lend Lease & oddball equipment on the to eventually show up list. For German equipment the extent of stuff 'not in-theater until October' came as a bit of surprise. A few major items had to be pulled for a later module. Which means the coming modules will be a real hoot. :)