Modules Marines and NATO does not appear in the game

Hi,

I have a bundle with CMSF Marines and I recently added NATO.

My problem is that all activations have functioned very well, but when I start the game, I only have the base game without CMSF Marines modules and NATO.

I have version 1.32 and all modules patched, and XP Pro SP3.

I already tried everything uninstall and re-install but it changes nothing because I do not have the LicCtrl icon in my control panel. I have another Win7 disk, and there it works!

But anyway on Win7 icon LicCtrl appears good but does not work, so I do not care because in the game I have all the functional modules.

I do not see where this damn file that controls the licenses ...:confused:

The problem does not come because I installed the game on two different systems of time?

Thks (sorry for my english)

Yeah, most of the time you need to exclude CMX2 exes and/or folders from your viruse protection software. It seems that a couple of the base games are fine but some modules flip the virus protection. Now I just exclude all CMX2 folders and desktop icons whenever I install.

Mord.