How long for tickets to be replies to these days?

First of all, I don't mean to disparage any one or any games at Battlefront as I have almost all of their games and I really do enjoy playing them. I know everyone here has probably heard this before....'why can't I just play a game that I paid for'. Once again, I really like all of the Battlefront Games I can't figure out why every time I try to re-install one of their games I have to go thru this. I tried last night to install Shock Force and after I had installed and typed in the key code I got the error 11 pop up box. So, I fill out a help desk ticket and of course today I still can't play my dang game cause I haven't received an answer back yet. I know you guys are probably very busy and one small customer won't make or break you, but this is soooooo frustrating when you have the key code and still can't play. Can't one of the people that work for Battlefront come up with a better DRM than this current game killer? Sorry to rant but just want to play the game not jump thru days of hoops to do it

I just got an e-mail that reset my key code. Apparently I had forgotten to unlicense Shock Force the last time I changed some hardware in my computer (new video card). I appreciate this reset but I still wish they would come up with something new.....there has to be a better way than this

Well I thought I was going to play but then I installed the Marine module and of course that key now needs to be reset also. So another help desk ticket and another wait to play....Sigh, my fault I guess....I had the urge to play this game last night as I hadn't played it in a while but my desire to play now is kind of waning. Hopefully I can get a reset today sometime