Denmark supply bug ?

Hi :) ,

- Was playing a ladder game and Amadeus captured a neutral Denmark with UK before Germans liberated it. The problem is I have supply stuck at 5 and 10 MPPs for Copenhagen (city) while the port is at 10.

- So I wonder it if isn't supposed to be 10 supply and 20 MPPs since Denmark is an axis allied country (appears in my axis production window ?

- Didn't have time to check other minors but maybe some have the same problem ?

Thanks for reading !

I made some tests in hotseat modus.

- If you take Denmark as Axis peacefully you get a full supply Copenhagen up to 10

- If you declare War on Denmark as Allie without conquering, Copenhagen go up to 10 for the Axis

- If you declare War on Denmark as Axis without conquering, Copenhagen will have a supply level up to 5 for the Allies!?

- If you conquer Denmark as Allie you get a supply level up to 5!?

- If you conquer Netherlands/Belgium you get a supply level up to 8 for Axis and Allies (For Axis the capitals become a Primary Supply Center)

- If you declare War on Denmark as Axis without conquering, Copenhagen will have a supply level up to 5 for the Allies!?

This is correct so long as it is not connected to an Allied Major capital. In this case it is considered "cutoff" so it would max out at 5.

- If you conquer Denmark as Allie you get a supply level up to 5!?

Correct and for the same reasons as described above.

Hubert

This is correct so long as it is not connected to an Allied Major capital. In this case it is considered "cutoff" so it would max out at 5.

Correct and for the same reasons as described above.

Hubert

Then back to my question: Allies dow on neutral Denmark and capture it then Germany liberates the country. What is Copenhagen max possible supply for Germans (5, 8 or 10 ^^ ) ?

10 only because the Allies DoW'd Denmark so when Germany takes it back it is not as an occupier but as a liberator and Denmark would be friendly territory much like Hungary that joins the Axis on its own.

If it only goes to 5 I'd have to see the game file as there could be something we are missing.

Feel free to send it to support@furysoftware.com and I'd be happy to take a look.

Hubert