Sheriff of Ossterbeeck movement issue.

******Spoilers*******

When attempting to move StuGs through the railroad underpass, they travel partway through and then appear up on the railroad tracks where they attempt to move forward, but cannot. There does not seem to be anyway to move them over the embankment because there is a terrain block along the entire length of it. Any solutions out there? This has started out as an exciting battle, but if I can't get my armor into it whats the point?

I had the same problem, before and after 2.11/2.12. But the solution that worked for me was to give the vehicle a long movement order from their start point to say up near the first buildings on the other side of the underpass, or a little beyond. It will take them more that one turn to pass under, so you have time to send Landsers ahead and find and fix the Enemy.

Great scenarios btw, JonS. I purposely didn't read your thread about the "making of" so I wouldn't know what was going on when I played it. Some meaty reading ahead!