Lynx Textures

Usually (always?) a patch will involve a new BRZ for the Data folder

I'm not 100% sure, but it did look like older brz files were being written to during the v212 patch install. In the 'what did 212 do' thread, I think Phil mentioned there had been some tweaks to textures, models, etc. but there is only one new bmp in the v212 data folder. So it might be possible that older data brz files are updated during patching even if new files aren't added to them.

Applying v1.11 alone did not work. Trashed CMBN/CW/MG and installed everything CMBN/CW/MG and all patches clean but game would not start. Force quit. Trashed CMBN/CW/MG and installed everything CMBN/CW/MG and all patches clean again but this time I stopped to start the game after V2.0 upgrade. Game started! Completed patches and MG and all appears fine. Lynx has all the textures now.

I wonder if I simply missed installing v1.11 patch back when I purchased CMBN_Commonwealth_Bundle_Mac & V2.0 upgrade?

Aris Panzer II Lynx Mod displays different textures than stock Lynx.

All appears corrected on the my Mac installation.

On with the fight!