Need some input for Cuff Titles

Saferight

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Looks great Saferight. Thanks for adding the bread strap one. I actually like to see a mix of new and faded.

Unleash the dogs!

Here is a few more Rastamon

jj7e.jpg

7dj7.jpg

The dogs are going to have to stay leashed up awhile longer on this one. Its crazy but im at about 300 so far probably going to be close to 500 maybe more once i add the slew decals for many of them. Plain, helmet covers, decals, wire, net, burlap, whitewashed, tropical, "normandy" and italian front camo painted. Think i've gone overboard :D

That im not too sure about i dont have CMFI yet so you have to try it out. Let me know if they work.

Some were taken from images of original helmets etc and some from repros off the web. Youll notice the differences in just the helmet covers the originals (which could be fakes still) tend to be more faded and worn while the repros are mostly very fresh or have inaccurate patterns and colors.