The intro music should definitely be Orff's "Carmina Burana!" It was used in the movis "Excalibur," and is played live somewhere in the wold every day. It is haunting and glorious. I think of it to war footage when I think of the game. After the overture, there is another movement that would go well with credits. It kind of reminds me of the pace of the Steel Panthers intro. The CD should be available in any serious music store. Please consider it!

------------------

Climb to Glory!

Guest Big Time Software

Lokesa, you came out of lurking mode to make this post?!? Next thing you will ask for is little Panzershriners driving around with their funny hats smile.gif

Steve

P.S. If people don't get this...

A picture is worth a thousand words...

[This message has been edited by Big Time Software (edited 03-13-99).]

You people are just being silly. I come here to find out about Combat Mission, and instead find lots of ridiculous ideas for the theme music. Drivel. Absolute drivel. I don't know why you are bothering with this nonsense.

*sigh*

It's perfectly obvious that the best choice is "These Boots are Made for Walking" by Nancy Sinatra.

If not affordable, "Wake Up Jeff" by the Wiggles would be an excellent second choice, of course.

(With tongue firmly in cheek),

Rocky