Fortress Italy Style "Quick Patch" for Normandy?

Not to seem ungracious less than a week after the release of v2.11 but...

Normal Dude mentioned there is presently a small patch in production for Fortress Italy, which seems like it is focused on eliminating several of the visual oddities that have crept into the latest build. Will there be a corresponding version for the Normandy game?

I sure hope so, it would be a great little bow to place atop the more performance centric 2.11 patch. From the outside looking in, it seems like it could be a quick hitter that would knock out pesky distractions like...

• Cover Arcs not functioning with halftrack based flak vehicles
  • The heads of gunner models on halftracks snapping forward when the idle animation loops
  • The 2nd wheel on the right side of the PSW 231 not spinning when the vehicle is in motion
  • The commander's arm of the PSW 223 "clipping" though the turret of the vehicle model
  • Floating MG42 (heavy) topcover assembly and bipod when the crew is moving

In any event, thanks for the continued support and clever know how that makes Combat Mission, hands down, the best tactical wargame on the market.

One other quick note, shouldn’t the Marder II, or any AFV for that matter, appear in the Single Vehicles menu for a given timeframe if it appears as a subselection from the Formations Menu?

I noticed it is missing while attempting to assign a single vehicle to a Fallschirmjager platoon in a homemade scenario. User error? TOE omission?

One other quick note, shouldn’t the Marder II, or any AFV for that matter, appear in the Single Vehicles menu for a given timeframe if it appears as a subselection from the Formations Menu?

I noticed it is missing while attempting to assign a single vehicle to a Fallschirmjager platoon in a homemade scenario. User error? TOE omission?

It certainly would have made creating the dealership scenarios I will soon upload easier. :)

And has anyone else noticed the bug where the crew of an AT gun (I noticed it with German 75mm) are positioned apart from their gun (by 50m or so) but the gun still fires?

I played around with German AT guns in a test scenario yesterday, and could not find any oddities (apart from small ammo sharing issues).

Do you have a save game for the situation you describe which you could send to me?

Best regards,

Thomm