If I was to say HOOOOGE QB MAPS

Lets hear more about that 2v2 thing you're doing?

Also If you have MarketGarden you have a nummber of large nicely done master maps.

The repository has (do a search)

HTH_large_bocage_rough_La_Nicollerie_map_only_no_AI

xix_corps_center_4x4km_july44_no_ai_master

Caen area - Juvigny to Fontenay - Map Only

Large maps

Los

Here's a quick fly by of the 3.8km map:

'Other Means'

I'll private message you.

'Womble'

I've thought about uploading them to the repository, but to be honest, I've always found it such a messy, cumbersome place to navigate that I've never bothered putting anything there.

But I should get them to the community somehow, I have a few maps I think are worth sharing.

'Los'

I don't want to derail the thread, but 2v2 WEGO has been by far the best way I've experienced playing this game so far.

Communicating and co-ordination with a teammate is excellent, it adds a whole new dynamic and level of realism to the game.

We're currently playing a massive [14000 Points per side] game on the 3.8km map linked above.

Combined German Heer and SS fighting against British Army and US Airborne sectors.

It's been brilliant.

What good are these maps, when QB is limited to only 7000 points?

QBs are not the only fruit. Having such a map predone as the basis for a scenario would be (is) ace.

However, that doesn't make:

...why won't battlefront add the option of defining points for each side...more than 7000?

...- why make everything the user has to do a guess?

...any less valid points. It's definitely mysterious why there have to be any fixed values for QBs. A tooltip that outlines the generally expected ranges for the various sizes would be entirely adequate. If tooltips were implemented in the interface.