Question, Juju's UI pack V-210, ?

Zane

I have the tweaked UI V-210 Installed I love the mod.

I have a question about the options folder the Optional HQ folders Can you have more then one installed? Like I have Allies, Axis, and others HQ installed? Will they HQ show up in different quick battles?

Thank's for any info.

Lane

Thank's Guys.

This is what I should have done. to start with. check out Juj's tweaked UI 2.10

Options JPEG Image Show's you can only install one option HQ image for allies and Axis HQ's slot.

When am I going to Learn?? If every thing else fails read the instructions.

Have a good one guy's

Lane

Zane

You may do this, as I am sure many do: keep multi option mods like Juju's UI or Mord's portraits in a mod file outside the game, then make duplicate to go into the z file inside the game, and selecting the options you want use within the mod in the z file, such as the hq selection and deleting the alternative options. If later you want to switch the hq from say the uk to the us hq option you can simply move the us hq option into the z file before starting up the game and move the uk option out into the external mod file. This works very well for divisional specific portraits and different uniform mods.

Sorry if I am stating something you've already do or guessed at!