When new patch - 2.11 - will be ready?

What do you mean?

The forum, more often than not, does not update properly in various circumstances. There's three instances where I see this happening all the time:

-After I login, I will see the page that says "login successful," but the next page I see shows me as still being logged out. Only after I press F5 will the site properly show me as logged in and which topics have new posts in them.

-After I read any new replies in a particular thread and click on the link to go back to the parent forum (such as this link), the forum will more often than not still show that the thread has unread replies. Again, I have to press F5 to get the page to refresh properly.

-After I mark a particular forum as read and click on a link to another forum, the site again will typically not refresh and instead show that forum as still having messages with unread replies. Again, I have to press F5 for the forum to refresh properly.

I've seen this issue with IE, Chrome, and Firefox and with being logged into the site at locations literally across the planet.

Yeh, that sounds like a browser problem.

Well, I use Safari and I've seen all the problems that Luke mentions except possibly the first one. I have also had an even more irritating problem occur when I am reading either a long thread with many posts or composing a post that may take several minutes. When I come back to that forum, I find that all the indicators for threads with unread posts are gone. I have to go to the end of each thread and then backtrack to find the first unread post. Inconvenient. Not exactly a life threatening debility, but something I could do without.

Michael

I have also had an even more irritating problem occur when I am reading either a long thread with many posts or composing a post that may take several minutes. When I come back to that forum, I find that all the indicators for threads with unread posts are gone.

Me too. Quite annoying. To circumvent this I load the main page once and then always use the back button to navigate back to the main page.

This does not work when I want to change from the FI to the CM forum or vice versa. This breaks the indicator of the unread posts.

This is the only forum where I have that issue.