[PREVIEW]Juju TweakedUI Skinpack

Juju

I'm disappointed.

No Zimmermit. :(

Hey, I have already tried. :) But no success. Yet! Haven't given up yet, though.

BTW, I'm going to have to start them all from scratch as I've made so many changes to the original UI this week that none of the new skins fit anymore. :D It's probably just as well.

Anything new to share already? Sounds intriguing that you have changed so many details compared to the first incarnation of your UI mod...

Lots of new, actually, as this has inadvertantly turned into a major overhaul of the base mod.

The thing is finally starting to 'grow up,' overall sporting a much sleeker look (no more cheap black lines along every damn edge), with all new playback-, artillery support, command group- and (enhanced) command buttons.

Also, there's a general move away from square buttons and icons in favor of a softer circular approach.

There are still several I's to dot and T's to cross before I can even start on the actual 'skinning.' But the way I set things up individual skins really don't take that long to make at all.

I'll post a screenie in a couple of days, okay!