AoD Tournament Report Board

I think one or two tanks have been destroyed in Germays attempt to defend Finland. The others perpare for a strike against Leningrad. Also behind Kharkov more tanks may wait. Maybe Pacestick still remembers this, since they are not visible in this turn.

It escaped from a chinese coastal city early in the game.

Here I used it to block the german navy. Usually Germany does not declare war on China, so it cannot be attacked. After China surrendered it became a UK minor.

If China would have been still strong I would have taken Norway with it (after destroying the defending units with the UK).

One year later: UK conquered Sweden with the help of the US and preparing an attack on Denmark.

1943_02_28.jpg

Zhukov successfully defended Stalingrad. Germany had to withdraw to Kharkov

1943_02_28_jpg_1.jpg

Japan could be stopped in Far East after relocating some units from Stalingrad

1943_02_28_jpg_2.jpg

Allies try to stop Japan in India

1943_02_28_jpg_3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like Isnogud is going to win the tourney from what I see from his and Pacesticks game. Pacestick let me down, just kidding.

My game with Pacestick was a 2 point victory for my axis but currently looking at a 1 point loss in early 46 with Isnogud with me the allies. Isnogud got off to too good of a start and I will not be able to fully catch up, however I made a good comeback but with 1 1/2 years left will fall well short of Japan. A lot of fireworks in our game though.

I am not able to provide any pictures but perhaps Isnogud would like. Due to my location not able to upload let alone get on the website most of the time.