[Preview] Juju's UI pack v2.10

Juju

It's that time again!

Well, almost, anyway! Both my UI mods will very soon be updated to version 2.10. From this version on they will both be released in one single convenient pack (mostly convenient for me; it's quite the hassle juggling over 1900 files).

This update is mainly intended to add compatibility for the Market Garden module, but there are a few other small (but neat) changes and additions here and there.

Still needs tweaking, checking and testing, but it should be good to go somewhere before next weekend.

Juju

Juju

I'm sure I've seen a halftrack with a shell that doesn't show up in the old JuJu version..but I can't see it in the pics above..well the shape anyway.

Well, there are tons of halftracks in the game. I do remember an older version of the mod (1.1, I believe) was missing 2 Axis mortar HT's, but that was fixed long ago. If you spot it, let me know!

BTW, somebody once made a 'CW Base/German/Commonwealth Dealership' scenario/map. Can't remember who it was. Is there one for MG that anybody knows of?

Juju, I hope this is taken as the compliment I mean it to be...I won't even play MG until you release your mod. Your mod is very, very appreciated. Thank you for all of your work!

Wow, thanks! I won't keep you waiting much longer, okay. I mean; I can keep on tweaking until I'm blue in the face, but at some point it's just got to stop. My last post was just to tease you guys a little. The mod will be released on Friday night.

Until then, and as usual; the preview pics on page 1 have been updated with the latest changes and additions. I particularly like the new PIAT icon. Well worth the effort, that one.

Gentlemen!

Wouldn't leave you hanging over the weekend, now would I? ;)

Both UI's are now available at GaJ's. The repository version will possibly be up later tonight, but it could very well take until Monday (what with the weekend and all)!

Happy gaming!

Juju