MG was working yesterday ...

I installed the MG module and 2.1 on top of a copy of my working 2.01 install. I removed all my mods form the 2.1 game. All was working yesterday. I played some 2.01 PBEM games and started two PBEM games in 2.1. All seemed good with the world.

Until today:(

I spent the day getting caught up on my 2.01 PBEM games and CMFI PBEM games and just fired up 2.1 so I could look at a scenario in the scenario editor. But the MG symbol is missing and the MG scenarios listed are all grey.

I had replaced my mods - minus the ones I thought would not work but removing them again did not fix things.

Suggestions welcome.

There seems to be a problem with MG losing its activation status when you play another copy of the game (such as the one you've kept for 2.01). Running the "Activate Market Garden" option in the programs list will fix things with no problem. I don't think it runs the counter down on your activations with BTS, as I've done it about 10 times.

Or are you talking about doing all this with a single installation? If that's so, I'm not sure of the cause, although I imagine the solution is the same.

Well I have fighting this thing all night. I have two versions CMBN-CW-MG

and another CMBN-CW ver 2.01 when I run this one. and go back to run MG.

I have to enter the MG Activate Lic number to get it the other two working again.

Sure hope they get a fix for this.

Zane