Marder II missing in action?

I did not see the •Marder II* into the game, then it appears in the German list here

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php...324&Itemid=559

I noticed the Marder II is present into the brz.files but doesn't appears in the editor!

It's in there - it's just hard to find because there is only one formation with that vehicle in the entire game. If I recall correctly you can only find it in the Fallschirmjager Panzerjager platoon when you have the 'France' region selected or somefink.

The Sdkfz 7/1 Flakvierling is also missing, at least for the SS, I have also not found the "Panzergrenadier Flak Platoon (Regimental)" (SS) mentioned in the overview, which I expected to be supposed to be a Company actually.

Edit: The SP Flakvierling for the SS is definately missing!

The Sdkfz 7/1 Flakvierling is also missing, at least for the SS, I have also not found the "Panzergrenadier Flak Platoon (Regimental)" (SS) mentioned in the overview, which I expected to be supposed to be a Company actually.

The 7/1 is also in the game - it's just only available in certain formations. Much of the equipment in the game is only available in certain specific sub formations and it's not always easy to locate them. Try finding the Challenger :P. Everything is in the game though - you just have to hunt for it.

Keep in mind that there are region and date settings as well, so some equipment is only available in a certain region during a certain month as well as being limited to certain specific sub formations.

Nothing currently is restricted by region. Availability is based on date and formation. However, note that if you have the editor set to June in France and switch the region to Holland, the month automatically changes to September.

The 7/1 is also in the game - it's just only available in certain formations. Much of the equipment in the game is only available in certain specific sub formations and it's not always easy to locate them. Try finding the Challenger :P. Everything is in the game though - you just have to hunt for it.

Keep in mind that there are region and date settings as well, so some equipment is only available in a certain region during a certain month as well as being limited to certain specific sub formations.

Yes I know how this works. Go into the Editor, SS Armored Infantry branch, SP Flak Battery, you CAN select the SP Flakvierling but it has no effect, it is also not in the Single Vehicles section.

Edit: The SP Flakvierling for the SS is definately missing!

You are correct. The Self-propelled Flak Battery's Flakvierling option is producing 7/2s and the armored battalions that should have 7/1s instead have 7/2s. I'm pretty sure this was previously reported but does not seem to have been fixed yet. I will follow-up on that. Thanks Rokko.

The Marder II is available in the Luftwaffe Airborne Panzerjager Battalion June-September. However, I just noted that there is a tiny bug: one vehicle in the company can't be switched to Marder II. I will report that.

The Marder II is available in the Luftwaffe Airborne Panzerjager Battalion June-September. However, I just noted that there is a tiny bug: one vehicle in the company can't be switched to Marder II. I will report that.

Found it thanks!