Once again, a big thanks to BF and the betas...

You guys are truly remarkable (thus my remarks...) in your dedication to the continuing quest of making this game a masterpiece. As one who has just gone through a very time consuming production schedule of my own I just wanted to say thanks for the obvious passion and hours spent making MG and all the other splendid CM titles.

Glad to be of assistance :D

Steve

Well I'm not a satisfied customer. I suggest you stop all downloads until the following grievous error is fixed. I mean, look at the announcement:

We've reached the Drop Zone, the green light is on, sound off for equipment check... go go go!

Really?! Equipment on the green light? It is a bit late at that point, one better not find anything wrong or a paras death and his burial is the same event.

Personally I would suggest people hook up and do a last check when the red light comes on.

I see no other option: MG release should be delayed for a week or two to have that sentence QA-ed properly. :D

You guys are truly remarkable (thus my remarks...) in your dedication to the continuing quest of making this game a masterpiece. As one who has just gone through a very time consuming production schedule of my own I just wanted to say thanks for the obvious passion and hours spent making MG and all the other splendid CM titles.

Hear, hear! It looks very good, especially in movie mode. Great job, guys.