H2HH 2.9.0 Available - you need to update

Hi All,

H2HH 2.9.0 is available, directly from this link: http://bit.ly/h2h-helper

You do need to update.

If you don't update, you will cease to be able to use H2HH to chat with opponents who have updated.

I was forced to make this "break with the past versions" due to a library I was using (both in saving your information, and in doing the chat) becoming unsupported on Macs.

This new version also has revamped support for internationalisation, and new French and German translations (thanks to DingChavez and poesel41). We should no longer see the occasional failure to cope with international file names.

It's a much improved base for new things

I would prefer for H2HH to be obtained only through the link above: if you have previously been making a copy and sharing that, because of the hassle of my previous dropbox distribution, could you point to this now instead, please.

As always, if you have any hassles, let me know. The Help->Bug Report menu option is as good a way as any.

Thanks,

GaJ