Marix and SC3

Looks like Fury is going with Lordz! Hopefully the support from the guys that do PzC will take SC to a new level. The screen shots are not all that attractive but I'm sure the mechanics will be "cutting edge" for a strategic level game and the graphics are probably just "place holders" for testing the base features.

With all the strategic level experience in the Slitherine group, there's no doubt SC3 will be an amazing move forward for us wargamers.:)

This is a good thing!:cool:

Looks like Fury is going with Lordz! Hopefully the support from the guys that do PzC will take SC to a new level. The screen shots are not all that attractive but I'm sure the mechanics will be "cutting edge" for a strategic level game and the graphics are probably just "place holders" for testing the base features.

With all the strategic level experience in the Slitherine group, there's no doubt SC3 will be an amazing move forward for us wargamers.:)

This is a good thing!:cool:

What are you talking about? What screenies?

I'm no graphics artist but I can't believe it would be that difficult to get really good graphics for a strategic game. Heck the operational art of war had somewhat ok stuff back in the 90's!!! Surely some improvement must have happen since then.

As I mentioned before, For my nach stalingrad scenario for sc2 pacific I used blitzkrieg bitmaps for the katyusha and nebelwerfer slots. That game was old but was still 10 times better than all of the current bitmaps. And that game was old.