ATTN: Sergei, And Lethaface (aka the how NOT to welch on a bet thread)

Sergei: Its been over 2 weeks since a turn with no word?? Whats up? You surrender? If so you owe me an AAR praising my tactical skill. You were gonna lose anyway.

Lethaface - Same to you - no word - its been 1 week. We had a wager. Turns or pay up.

Sergei: Its been over 2 weeks since a turn with no word?? Whats up? You surrender? If so you owe me an AAR praising my tactical skill. You were gonna lose anyway.

Lethaface - Same to you - no word - its been 1 week. We had a wager. Turns or pay up.

Ahem...someone, and I'm not naming names here, but someone owes me a cease- fire file...:D

You just now picking up on that, Sparky?

Peng told me he thought Joe was the Master of the Oblivious, but he must have gotten the Foul One confused with you.

No no no, as usual you have gotten it all wrong. I twigged to your essential lack of moral stamina long ago, sometime before the creation of the solar system in fact.

It's just that it is important that I convince these naïve younglings that I am here to protect them from the likes of you. That makes what I must do later so much easier.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

I know I hate that. My last game my opponent disappeared like a prom dress on prom night after the 2nd turn. Don’t be a pussy, and don’t be discourteous!

I wouldn’t worry about it Sublime you got the win by forfeit. That is how I look at it when people do not finish a game.

I haven't played many H2H games, that must suck to see someone vanish. I've lost all my games so far and its pretty certain I'm going to lose 2 in progress, but I'll fight to the bitter end. I'm now just seeing how much damage I can inflict.

I kinda wear the looser badge with honor :D

Loosers_zps57708284.jpg

Well, it's technically still summer in Finland so I assume Sergei is fulfilling the Great Patriotic Duty of lying naked on the grass next to an empty bottle of vodka, in order to absorb precious vitamin D from the sun and make sure his body is prepared for the liberal amount of spirits needed to stay warm and survive the winter.

on a regular game I woulda just been annoyed. but considering both of them separately had the idea of betting for a sig line, or AAR 'praising the winner's technical genius' I'm pissed off. Not to mention both games were actually very good games. It's also very annoying that Sergei quit after I KO'd some of his tanks (not losing any of mine, but a bunch of infantry in a river crossing attack)

and Lethaface after I KO'd his elefant (unless there was an open topped vehicle with an 88?) with artillery fire. lame.