"Failed on menu command" error

I'm trying to port a mod from Breakthrough to the AOD expansion. The mod clears all of the hurdles in the editor but crashes with the "Failed on menu command" error when it calculates supply for the first time. This particular error must mean there is a mismatch somewhere. What does this error tell me?:confused:

Difficult to say for sure, can you send me the campaign and the subfolder without any custom Bitmaps, Interface items and so on and I can try running it on my end to see what the problem might be.

Often it is an incompatible Bitmap or Interface item and I would double check to make sure that any custom ones you are using match the pixel width and height of the ones used in AoD and that might resolve the issue for you.

Send to support@furysoftware.com

Difficult to say for sure, can you send me the campaign and the subfolder without any custom Bitmaps, Interface items and so on and I can try running it on my end to see what the problem might be.

Often it is an incompatible Bitmap or Interface item and I would double check to make sure that any custom ones you are using match the pixel width and height of the ones used in AoD and that might resolve the issue for you.

Send to support@furysoftware.com

Thanks for the reply Hubert.

As I have had problems with bitmaps before I did change the campaign.ini file to remove all customizations. The problem still occurred. I began to suspect the problem lay somewhere in the importing process. By selectively excluding data from the import process I was able to determine the unit map was the source of the problem. Redoing the unit map seems to have solved the issue as the game file no longer crashes. Not sure why this is the case as the unit map imports as usual and there are no display issues in the editor or game file. Only when supply is calculated does the problem manifest. Apparently some of the data required for the supply routine does not import properly.

Will