Additional 1942/1943 Scenarios, Sudden Death VC, Auto Players?

I'm a huge fan of this Sim and I really appreciate all the talent, wisdom & dedicated service associated with your product--a rare thing in today's world---so kudos to everyone involved.

Perhaps this has been addressed elsewhere, but will there ever be any 1942 or 1943 global scenarios added on patches for the new, super-sized AOD game? I know how hard you all have worked on the existing games so maybe this is just something we'll have to do on our own via the editor but any assistance you might provide regarding this would be much appreciated.

Also, I am trying to utilize the sim in a history classroom with severe time constraints and I was thinking it would be great if down the line for SC3, you could introduce sudden death Axis/Allied victory criteria for each year of the war, so that every December the AI could assign a tentative winner or current leader and level of victory (e.g. tactical, strategic, decisive) based on everyone's progress to date--maybe based on NM cities/resource occupied, capitals seized, low loss ratio, etc. This wouldn't have to necessarily end the game, players could be given the option to continue or end the war, but it would make it possible to finish the game earlier when necessary, and would also be a helpful benchmark to assess how well you're doing in the game so far.

While I'm dreaming, it would also be great to choose and play just one of the Allied or Axis nations and let the AI control some/all the other countries on your side and/or the other, so you can just focus on decisively leading one (or maybe two?) of the Allied or Axis powers. Regardless of whether all this is feasible, I again commend you for creating one of the best strategic WWII sims on the market today.