Why Doesn't my Saved Game Show?

Do you know why I can't see my turn to attach? I played the 1.04 turn and saved as per normal and I see nothing to attach. So I replayed the turn and saved as .sav and it still doesn't showup. So I have a turn to give my opponent (one might show a replay now), but for some reason I can't attach anything as nothing shows to attach when I hit reply?

Thanks

Bob

I'm not sure why 1.04 would be any different in this regard than previous patches...

If you are running Windows Vista or later and the game is installed to your 'Program Files' or 'Program Files (x86)' directory, then the saves may be going to your 'VirtualStore' directory. This is a hidden directory that Windows will redirect writes to in order to avoid writing to the above protected directory (and some others). To avoid this and simply find your file in the directory with the rest of the game files, launch your game by right-clicking and selecting "Run as administrator" from the popup menu. With this privilege level the game can write to the 'protected' directories. If this works, then you can modify your shortcut so that you don't have to right-click each time. To do so, right-click on the icon and select "Properties" from the popup menu. In here go to the 'Compatibility' tab and at the bottom of this tab is a section labeled 'Privilege level'. Check mark the box next to the text that says "Run this program as an administrator". Click 'Apply' and then 'OK'.