New sound mod

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4sh4c3a4tziu036/H.Q.S.%20SHOCK%20fORCE.rar

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/4912/details

Half thousand sounds (305 all-new, 206 of my mods "High quality sounds 1.2") NATO/MARINE/BRITISH (L85A2, mg3, warrior, challenger2, leo2 etc.)

- background (day/night combat) guns, mortars, rifle, mgun, pistol, explosion, voices (hitbody!),penetrations (bullet fragmentation), ricochet, zips, reload (for guns! and rifle), zips, colaps, shell drops, engine, trucks, flames, incoming artillery, movement, bullet hit, ground/water/wood/building/concrete/metal/rock(sonic cracks!), ..........and some more ;)

Installation guide:

1. put the "sound" in your Data/Z folder.

1. WATCH OUT! - If you have any sound modules you have to remove folders which mod changes,

because sounds have changed names. Don't just copy and paste. If you do it both old and new voices will remain!

2. folder "Background", "voices", "movement" from "sound" - paste and replace, If you don't have anything like that, just leave it alone.

Thanks waclaw.

Your sound mod does stick the CMSF player more in the intensity.

I am playing on a Mac. Sounds are great to me but I have not compared all your mod sounds to the stock sounds.

Any sampling issues 44,1 KHz vs. 48,0 KHz sample rate re:fully Mac compatible anyone has recognized?

Thanks waclaw.

Your sound mod does stick the CMSF player more in the intensity.

I am playing on a Mac. Sounds are great to me but I have not compared all your mod sounds to the stock sounds.

Any sampling issues 44,1 KHz vs. 48,0 KHz sample rate re:fully Mac compatible anyone has recognized?

you say, and you have.

Version for Mac ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q77yv6cucth346g/H.Q.S%20MAC.rar

Thanks waclaw!

Your MAC HQS for CMSF sound great! Popped the headphones on and wow!

Cranked up the Logitech Z-5500-5.1 surround speakers and the dog ran downstairs and under the sofa! Lends a much appreciated freshness and presence to CMSF.

Can you recommended application for OS X 10.8.4 to convert old voice mods from 44,1 KHz vs. 48,0 KHz sample rate? I'd like to try my hand at converting some old CMSF voice mods to Mac compatible.

Thanks,

Thanks waclaw!

Your MAC HQS for CMSF sound great! Popped the headphones on and wow!

Cranked up the Logitech Z-5500-5.1 surround speakers and the dog ran downstairs and under the sofa! Lends a much appreciated freshness and presence to CMSF.

Can you recommended application for OS X 10.8.4 to convert old voice mods from 44,1 KHz vs. 48,0 KHz sample rate? I'd like to try my hand at converting some old CMSF voice mods to Mac compatible.

Thanks,

I do not know, I just changed Sampling and see it worked;)

I recommend iTunes, easily and very quickly you can change the audio format

best to select a few / several sounds, right click and create a version for wav;)

Surprising result. I got old Mord voice files playing in slow motion!

Used iTunes conversion on "Mord's Vocal Mayhem Mod BASE" files. convert old voice mods to 48,000 kHz,16-bit, Stereo. Put ZZZ in front of sound folder inside Z folder.

Wonder what is up with that?

Surprising result. I got old Mord voice files playing in slow motion!

Used iTunes conversion on "Mord's Vocal Mayhem Mod BASE" files. convert old voice mods to 48,000 kHz,16-bit, Stereo. Put ZZZ in front of sound folder inside Z folder.

Wonder what is up with that?

try changing to mono, the game uses only ambient sounds in stereo.

Waclaw,

I did not know CMSF Mac "only ambient sounds in stereo."

Used iTunes conversion on "Mord's Vocal Mayhem Mod BASE" files. Converted old voice mod to 48,000 kHz,16-bit, but MONO this time and it worked in Mac CMSF! Conversion worked on Mord's US AFV Radio Chatter as well.

Next up Mord_& George_MCs_Cuss_Mod_Brits.

Thanks again.

• 10 months later...
Hi Waclaw,

With all the first class work you did on CMBN/CMRT/CMFI sounds, did you plan to upgrade your CMSF sounds to the same quality/diversity ?

I'm just in the course;) I'm working on a new ambient sounds (urban, emergency sirens, cars, etc., and some open - with intense fighting in the background) besides preparing already for black sea