Just curious, will there be a demo for Assault on Democracy? Sorry if this has been asked before? I want to make sure I like it before I sink $60 (base game plus expansion). I could be convinced with no demo if you drop base game another $10. Haha!

Thank you!

Just curious, will there be a demo for Assault on Democracy? Sorry if this has been asked before? I want to make sure I like it before I sink $60 (base game plus expansion). I could be convinced with no demo if you drop base game another $10. Haha!

Same here... lol :)

Wanna buy this game? I bought AoD last week and already have Global since 2010. Even though I may look like a blind fan, be sure I've played so many wargames for so long I can tell the difference between a lost $60 and a winner one. Demos are fine if you have no idea what a game is about but demos do not show the best part of SC2 which is long term planning, epic battles and twist of fate. So demos are a bit dull, it only shows game mechanisms. Look at the AAR, you will get a better feel. That said, if you play mostly the AI , you can't be wrong with SC, it has probably the best computer opponent in its category. If you like multiplayer, you're in for one of the most exciting adventure in wargames. Beware! Very addictive!