Multiplayer Thread - Opponent Finder

I have emailed to Alastair but have not heard anything. But anyway I am searching for an opponent. Probably it is possible to be added to the ladder afterwards?

So hopefully someone wants to play Axis against me. I can take axis against that same player little bit later...

Great - i got my game. Isn't it good way to start playing allied against ladder leader... Well at least good way to learn. I could start another game. I prefer Axis as I have one ally game now but allied is okay for me too.

And I prefer game against little bit more unexperienced player this time. So if you are unbeatable or almost unbeatable - please... i want little more even game than against Isnogud.

I cannot promise very fast playing. Turn per day approx. but there are going to be breaks too. But I tell when i can't play that much and when i have more time.

Sen my private message. And hey, how do other players get opponents - this thread is pretty silent so...

• 1 month later...

After a long pause I am getting back to this great game with the new expansion assault on democracy.

I still really like this game but against a human opponant...

So If you want to play the global campaign (axis or allies or both at the same time), hard build limit and no replay, I am your man.

I usually play untill the end, 1 or 2 turns every 2 days. One last thing I am a false beginner.

Alex from Paris

• 2 weeks later...

New in town. Completely new to PBEM. Love AoD. I can play either side, but would prefer Allies my first time out. I work a lot so I can play one turn per day, max. Live on East Coast of US and will post my turns in the early morning EST. I'm a masochist, but within limits, so I may not always be willing to fight a losing war to the bitter end. Any takers?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Amadeus, Colonel Pasta, and Amona for doing battle. Still looking for one more PBEM opponent. I would prefer to play as the Axis, with standard game options, but I am flexible. I can post about one move per day. Any takers?

• 3 weeks later...

:)I am in four good games of AoD at the moment (and just lost resoundingly to Isnogud!), but I am looking for another. Happy to play Axis or Allies. Prefer to play with standard options (including transoceanic loops). Anyone interested?

Je parle francais aussi.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Anyone up for a PBEM match of AoD? I have primarily been playing the AI and one freind of mine who is no longer available. I'm probably ranked low-intermediate. Can play either side or mirror match (my prefernce)--also prfer tournament rules (those trans-oceanic loops make for some weird, ahistorical play IMHO). Anyway, e-mail me at Baker3111@verizon.net.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

hello to all....  we have just finished a 2-year tournament.   Fritz (John Helm) is the final winner in tight battle with Pacestick (Peter Zima).   Congrats to both.

we had 12 players.   we have designed a new mod to 'balance' play  (called Allies Stronger) ... and have begun play, with hopes to start a new HANDICAP tournament

around October (+/-).   With the handicap system, even lesser experienced players will be competitive.   Hope to have a couple of new players to beat up on this fall!!

The mod is NOT avail on Battlefront...but if you would be interested in seeing the rules and/or getting the mod, please contact gkizziah@aol.com.

Regards to all AoD players!

Gary