• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, General Jack Ripper said:

It doesn't work so well point blank against the firing slit of a wooden bunker,

Attack on Binh Ba 6-8 June 1969. Cannister was preceded with HE from a Centurion at dwellings which were often fortified. Australian Centurion had the 20-pounder gun there so roughly equal to the US 90mm with the HE shells. 

I waited for 3 years to have enough experience to start the Route de Montebourg so as not to ruin it.
In addition to the pleasure of this great campaign, my great pleasure is to watch as I progress this thread and of course your videos. What a pleasure to compare my tactics to yours, smile from some of your choices, applaud for other and continue to learn always.
Just a reproach
I try to scrupulously apply your advice of approaching a hedge by crawling, arc of fire reduced to benefit from the surprise effect; sometimes I go too fast and I neglect this advice so at these times I think I feel the disapproving gaze of General Jack Ripper planted just behind me his cigar planted in his mouth swinging his head negatively.
And on the videos regularly I see that you are not taking your advice.
 "do what I say not what I do"
What a desappointment !!! 😁
Congratulations again and thank you for your work and your consistency

On 5/25/2021 at 4:20 PM, Falaise said:

And on the videos regularly I see that you are not taking your advice.

Advice, as always, is conditional.
Sometimes, you just need to kick that door down and shoot him in the face.

On 5/25/2021 at 4:20 PM, Falaise said:

I think I feel the disapproving gaze of General Jack Ripper planted just behind me his cigar planted in his mouth swinging his head negatively.

I often do this when watching videos of other people playing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm sorry I've been gone. Circumstances beyond my control kept me quite busy.
It's almost like a significant portion of the population had some reason to stay home as much as possible while ordering lots of packages from the internet.
I dunno what that was about, but once I finish buying a new PC for video editing I'll be producing videos again.

• 1 month later...

Sad news.

I got a new PC, finally got all my stuff ported over, and just discovered my Road to Montebourg save file got missed.
I pulled everything from the my documents folder out, but because CMBN doesn't use that file setup, the save file was in the game install folder instead.

Sigh.

I dunno why BF went with that stupid idea to put game files and data folder in the f*****g MY DOCUMENTS folder, then to not retroactively apply that change to CMBN.

JUST

INSTALL

THE

F*****G

GAME

WHERE

I

WANT

IT

INSTALLED

Anyway, having already had this problem previously I'm not doing it again.

Thanks for the memories. Maybe now I can actually start playing the Commonwealth Module. 😆