Road to Montebourg Walkthrough Videos

Although my personal favourite WWII themed tunes are Nat King Cole's "Gone with the draft" and Lester Young's D.B. (Detention Barrack) Blues, most period tunes are now copyright-free.

I'd suggest going onto youtube and typing in ,,.  V-Disc 1944 ...  the playlist contains about 200 tunes so you should find something that you'd like to use.

The other thing I forgot to mention earlier. About 8 or so years ago, I bought an album called Kickin' Hitler's Butt. I don't know if it was ever released over there in the US. But, I've just checked, and found that someone has posted all the tracks on youtube. You might find some on it that would be good for your videos.

• 10 months later...

Well, after almost a year, The Road to Montebourg is back! [applause!]

I know it was kind of a d*ck move to stop right as "The Labyrinth" kicked off, and I apologize. I've decided to call off all non- Combat Mission projects for a while, so more videos will come along quickly.

Enjoy.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 0:44 PM, Warts 'n' all said:

Hahahaha... And there was me thinking that it was only us Limeys who moaned about the weather.

You know, it just occurred to me what it might mean to have the Gulf Stream pointed directly at you across the ocean. Summer time in Britain must be pretty mushy.

15 hours ago, SLIM said:

You know, it just occurred to me what it might mean to have the Gulf Stream pointed directly at you across the ocean. Summer time in Britain must be pretty mushy.

It is funny comparing the weather now, with that of 1944. In June 44 Ike is reputed to have said "Don't you people ever have a god damned summer?"... Whereas, the September we are enjoying this year would have greatly aided the Allies advance through the Low Countries in '44.

As for the Gulf Stream itself, during your bicentennial of 1976 it must have been too busy partying to get over here. We had no rain at all from the last week of June until the 3rd week of September.  And not wishing to confuse other readers too much the phrase "pretty mushy" reminds me of a contemporary vocalist working in your fair city of NOLA.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...