Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

AAR on another forum - just in case anyone is interested

*begin self-ad*

just wanted to drop a short note, in case anyone is interested...

Since there are so many really cool AARs on this forum, I decided to write an AAR for Gustav Line - being inspired by them - on a German Forum....

so if anyone is interested - the link to the AAR is here:

http://www.si-games.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25993

be great to see a few people jump in and follow it - ;)

I am sure some here understand German - and if not - since I play the British most subtitles in the pics are English anyway :)

*end self-ad*

PS: the scenario/scenarios we're playing are made by a member on this forum - "the teacher" - if anyone would want to eventually play them as well ;) (I am just a humble scenario-tester happy to try out his awesome maps and battles!)

PPS: if this is the entirely wrong section of the forum for it - or if something like this is not approved by the mods - I apologize - feel free to delete it then...

PS: the scenario/scenarios we're playing are made by a member on this forum - "the teacher" - if anyone would want to eventually play them as well ;) (I am just a humble scenario-tester happy to try out his awesome maps and battles!)

I can't seem to find "the teacher" can you send me all of the scenarios by him? Thanks...

Hello Gentlemen

I will be posting the following scenario's in the near future -

Santa Maria del Cedro, 17th September 1943 - British 5th Recon Regiment elements and the Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers stumble into the rear guard from the 26th Panzer Division.

HTH or play as the Germans.

Avanti Americani, Rapido !, Sicily - American Rangers with alittle help from some friends storm a port and coastal defences. Italians defend as best they can.

HTH or play as Italians against the AI.

There are about 10 more Scenario's in the works as well.

Most are larger battles of close to Battalion strength on 2km x 2km maps to allow for manouver options.

All require Fortress Italy and Gustav Line. :)

The Teacher