One big disappointment...

I love the game, and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

One big disappointment, though, is that this big, beautiful campaign map BEGS for a 1944-45 "Bagration to Berlin" type campaign. I'd LOVE to be able to test my skills playing as Germany vs the AI to see how long I could last against the Soviet juggernaut.

I know people will say that someone could design the campaign. I don't have the skills or I'd do it myself. It just seems like an awfully big omission in a game of this magnitude.

I too am missing such a scenario a bit! The question is of course when it would end... I think the goal of such a scenario should be to hold the Reds off long enough for the Western Allies to take Berlin:D

Also, just as an idea, I think an alternate history campaign where the Ardennes Offensive is scrapped and instead an offensive in Russia is started would be very great too!

Some of my favourite scenarios to play are those "up against the odds" type impossible to win situations, such as Isandhlwana; Poland 1939, or playing as Germany at or after DDay.

As DrunkenLuftwaffe said, the challenge is in the gameplay rather than in the result.

Some of my favourite scenarios to play are those "up against the odds" type impossible to win situations, such as Isandhlwana; Poland 1939, or playing as Germany at or after DDay.

As DrunkenLuftwaffe said, the challenge is in the gameplay rather than in the result.

Apparently Big Al has started working on the Bagration campaign and I know that the result will be epic :)

Bill - would you say that the French in the Franco-Prussian War are playing "up against the odds"? ;)

They are certainly up against the odds, especially when some of their divisions get cut off by the advancing Prussians like in our game!! :D

Just to clarify for all: we are currently beta testing a Franco-Prussian campaign that will in due course be released.