Unable to unliscence CMSF and modules

Hi fellas.

I had to reformat my C drive due to being locked out by a rather annoying and smart virus, thus losing my CMSF modules and the download files and any chance to unliscence them.

I hope to install it again on my fresh C.

Which course of action should I take?

Please open a ticket in the Helpdesk. You will not be able to 'unlicense' your license keys since those activations have now been 'lost' to the reformat. However we can 'reset' your license keys to allow for another activation. Please provide each of the license keys for CMSF and its modules in order for us to do this.

Regarding downloads, there is a 365 day limit to the download access. If you have already exceeded that amount of time, then the download access has expired. If that is the situation you are in, then also let us know when you purchased CMSF and each of the modules so we can determine what your options are regarding the downloads.