- When capturing towns in USSR as Germany I get the "crackling" sound for destroying fortresses and the pop message "(town name) destroyed" not sure if it was supposed to be that ? Looks like Axis is exterminating every single civilian in the way :eek: .

- There is also a short railroad (1 tile) out of Lviv (towards the west) leading nowhere ?

- One romanian HQ is named "Constantinesc" instead of "Constantinescu" but maybe it's because the name's too long to fit in :D ?

- When capturing towns in USSR as Germany I get the "crackling" sound for destroying fortresses and the pop message "(town name) destroyed" not sure if it was supposed to be that ? Looks like Axis is exterminating every single civilian in the way :eek: .

Sounds about right? ;p

But on serious note, while we are asking that, are the towns also supposed to be destroyed when the USSR takes them back? Because some of these cities get destroyed 4 times in 3 turns, ;p . (I turn here counting 1 German and 1 Russian turn together)

Sounds about right? ;p

But on serious note, while we are asking that, are the towns also supposed to be destroyed when the USSR takes them back? Because some of these cities get destroyed 4 times in 3 turns, ;p . (I turn here counting 1 German and 1 Russian turn together)

Yes I think towns should be destroyed as they represent "railroad hubs" and supply source for ongoing operations. On the eastern front the rail raod supply sources would be targeted and destroyed as often as possible as both sides knew railraod was key for offensive.