Closing on 10,000!!!!!!

I was looking at the main Battlefront forum chat page window a little while ago and I see that the CM forum is now over 9,000 messages!!! Wow! However, looking at this screen it appears that the total number of messages allowed is only 9,999 since it looks like there is only room for 4 digits. So what happens when we hit 10,000??? Does BTS have a pseudo-Y2K problem here? Just curious. More importantly, if I'm the 10,000th poster do I get my copy of CM for free? wink.gif

Mike D

aka Mikester

Guest Big Time Software

I have no idea how many messages this BBS software can handle, but I would expect because of the way it is set up that there shouldn't be problems no matter what the load. I hope, because after CM is released the load is going to go UP wink.gif

Steve

Frightening.. I've probably read 80%-90% of the messages on this board (last few months school has gotten in the way). Figuring the average message is probably equal to at least a half page of a novel, thats an awful lot of good books I could have read. Not that I regret it, I've probably learned more here about WW2 history, tactics, and game design that I could have picked up from any book. (or any 10 800 page books?)

Chris