Bundle price?

• 1 month later...

I bought the preorder some months ago. The $10 off discount wasn't really a discount. You had to do the download and disk in the mail. The shipping was $10 so it's a wash. I would have rather had just the download for $10 less.

Steve,

Will you please provide some information on when the CMFI & Gustav Line Bundle will be available and the cost?

Additionally, will there definitely be a Commonwealth & Market Bundle for CMBN. I know you said in the past that you were planning on making that available. If so what sort of pricing do you have in mind?

Steve,

Will you please provide some information on when the CMFI & Gustav Line Bundle will be available and the cost?

Additionally, will there definitely be a Commonwealth & Market Bundle for CMBN. I know you said in the past that you were planning on making that available. If so what sort of pricing do you have in mind?

From 5/20 - not sure if there has been anything else from some other thread. Been off the forum all day...damned office IP address range is blocked and I am in Silicon Valley.

Yup, it will be available sometime this week. Because it is a combined installer we have to do specific tests to make sure it works OK then uploaded to our servers. Unfortunately the huge size involved (IIRC 4GB) slows down the whole process. Instead of holding up the Module for sale until it's ready, we release the bundle later.

This is now the second time we've done this and I'm sure the trend will continue. I'll see what can be done to make this an official policy which people are aware of going forward.

Steve

I appreciate your input Steve Burke, but I would really like a response from Steve at Battlefront.

Obviously, the CMFI-Gustav Bundle was not released this past week. So BFC please give an update on the release schedule and pricing.

I really don't understand why information regarding Bundle options and pricing is not made available to your customers on the Battlefront website. It would be really helpful to provide the information on Bundles for CMFI and CMBN-CW-Market Garden, Bundle Options, and Costs, so that your customers can plan and budget what they will purchase.

I appreciate your input Steve Burke, but I would really like a response from Steve at Battlefront.

Obviously, the CMFI-Gustav Bundle was not released this past week. So BFC please give an update on the release schedule and pricing.

I really don't understand why information regarding Bundle options and pricing is not made available to your customers on the Battlefront website. It would be really helpful to provide the information on Bundles for CMFI and CMBN-CW-Market Garden, Bundle Options, and Costs, so that your customers can plan and budget what they will purchase.

Right now the "bundle" is 55 for cmfi and 35 for GL. Is that in your budget?

Available now!

Bobo

Right now the "bundle" is 55 for cmfi and 35 for GL. Is that in your budget?

Available now!

Bobo

Now now, that is not the bundle price and it is a valid question. I know of at least one other player waiting to see what BF will decide and for my sake I hope it is announced soon as I am keenly anticipating this person's purchase of the game.

Now now, that is not the bundle price and it is a valid question. I know of at least one other player waiting to see what BF will decide and for my sake I hope it is announced soon as I am keenly anticipating this person's purchase of the game.

Me too. I am guessing it will be less than that am patiently waiting not whining. It's a concept that had worked since CMBO.

Bobo

Me too. I am guessing it will be less than that am patiently waiting not whining. It's a concept that had worked since CMBO.

Bobo

Actually a concept learned at childhood for most. You would think 'patiently' would fit right between 'plan and budget' but I guess in internet land that gets thrown out the window.

Actually a concept learned at childhood for most. You would think 'patiently' would fit right between 'plan and budget' but I guess in internet land that gets thrown out the window.

That I'd have to question. Behavior I thought most of us learned in childhood seems to be frighteningly absent most times.

Last night I came back from taking my wife to dinner. There are 4 cop cars on the street (we rarely even have them drive down the street so quite an event). Seems they had a noise complaint over a neighbor's sweet sixteen party - yeah SJ police must not have a lot going on or the donut shop had a shortage. Anyway the one cop is blocking my drive way. I go over and ask if one of the 4 there can maybe move the car as they are pretty much standing around now doing nothing. So the first cop says I don't know whose car that is.. really, there are 4 of you and you can't by a process of deduction figure it out considering the other three are all the way down at the end of the block- umm likely the guy who got there FIRST? So I wait, finally they head for their cars and I get back in mine... I am waiting and the street is now kind of tight with all the party goers cars. The cop in my driveway however has plenty of room behind him. Not even sure why he felt he needed to block the drive. He gets in his car, waits a second, then puts his spotlight on my windshield... WTF? So I get out and say, I am just waiting to pull into my drive way. Now it is obvious me backing up is going to be quite a bit more effort than he and I am going to have to back into the crowd of cars in the direction he is likely going.... His response... BACK YOUR CAR UP. Yeah he yelled it. Dip wad. So no I can't say it is the age of the internet. I think rather it is a false assumption that people actually learn decent behavior.

Yeah generalizations are quick and dirty. I have some interaction with the police and firefighters, and I have come up with another - the Type A personality. It seems easier to file away and not sweat the details that way. A not too distant boneheaded example was the inability of a firefighter(s) to wait, non-emergency, about 15 minutes for a mechanic to show up with a tool to open the doors to an elevator shaft. They were forced open with predictable consequences. You always want to be on the good side of these professions but sometimes...

... and has been for several days!

Why Things Are Seen ...

For the first time ever theres a game here I cant afford. My stingy government hasn't given me a pay rise for 3 years so hopefully the MG module might be out soon as I think I can stretch to that.