Mission editor Problem kursk+caen 1.5.5

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum but I've been playing the game for some time now.

After a few days trying to get the mission editor Theater of War Kursk + Caen I found the following mistake:

"Wrong game version. The application will not work with a current version game Theatre of War. Error # 4000"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saeB88GMDl0

The game has no mods and is version 1.5.5 and has been recently reinstalled.

before that the editor worked smoothly, I had installed the game in another pc, but the same problem has occurred. There was a thread about the same problem but it wasn't answered.

Has this happened to some of you and got the solution?

Thanks in advance.

P.S: I certainly don't know much of the language and had my little brother redacting this.

You may want to contact 1C Publishing support, who I believe are the responsible party for the Steam distribution of the game. Their support is reached via email at:

support@1cpublishing.eu

However I don't know if they will be able to fix the issue. The Battlefront distribution of TOW 2 Kursk 1943 + Caen stopped at patch 1.5.0 (the initial release of Caen). I'm not sure what 1.5.5 may have in it feature or fix-wise over the 1.5.0 version of Battlefront.

A problem VERY similar to this existed for TOW 1 and ended up being fixed as part of the 'uber' patch (1.10.0.81). TOW 1 of course is a very different game and the uber patch is not applicable to TOW 2 Kursk + Caen.