Intelligence and other stuff

I am just wondering if the soldiers will hide behind objects if they come under fire or lay on the ground and return fire (I know the latter happens but had to put it in)? And you say that the mission editor is really detailed well why dont you guys make a page just on how detailed, and give us some info on it, the editor will be. Is there a max number of men you can make before the game will like quit running or just lag so bad that you wont want to play it (even though I might cause I think your game already kicks some a**)? Will you be able to have certain areas for the enemy and you to set up in before the game begins in the editor? I mean like in Close combat you get a certain area where you can place your men but I really want this for the enemy so they can set ambushes and ect.. I can see in some mission where you wont cause they are on the run or you might be but I am just wondering. And the editor page is just an IDEA. Thanks for your time, Ill post again if I think of something else to say.

Maverick

Guest Big Time Software

Units that feel "unhappy" about their current situation will do one of many different things. They may stay with their heads down, they might run to cover, they might crawal towards their objective, or they might run in panic. All depends.

The editor was only started last week, so way too soon to show it off. But it will be the same exact one we use, so what we can do you can do. There will be some sort of max units because there is only so much VRAM and CPU cycles to go around. Right now we have no limitations, so we will just have to see what they are later on.

You can set up forces any way you want, wherever you want. Anything you are thinking of that has to do with Close Combat should be forgotten. The games are so different that they can not be compared (ex you make your own maps, but in CC you can't).

Steve